Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the internet ceo - how to become successful on the internet

To become successful on the internet or in anything you do for this matter, you have to have a passion for it. Successful people do not classify their passion as "work". I love being an internet CEO. I have dedicated my whole entire life to studying and learning everything there is to know about marketing on the internet. My success did not happen overnight because for the record, I have been doing this internet thing for quite some time now. I have been "on my grind", doing independent online marketing for well over ten years now.A lot of people come up to me and ask me if I can teach them how to make money online and do what I do. I tell them all the same things. "Yes, I can teach you but you have to have a passion for it". If you do not love what you do, it will be considered as work and we all know that "work" is not enjoyable.Good work versus hard work


There is a thing I have learned about good work versus hard work. Good work is good but hard work is bad. You see, good work is when the work you do isn't work at all. Good work is a mission. Good work is working toward a goal with a plan in mind. Good work is like a mean to an end. An example of good work would be like working towards starting your own business. With utilizing the internet, this makes good work a perfect business model for success.Hard work is terrible. This is what the majority of American people do, hard work. Doing hard work is like working a nine to five job. Another term would be, "hard labor". All the work you do is meaningless. It does not have a direct end to it. Hard work makes you broke and miserable. An example of what hard work is, would be working a nine to five job with no direct plan or goal in mind other than paying your monthly bills and expenses.Achieve good workGood work would be another term for, working your passion. Business owners symbolize good work. They know how to leverage money. They know how to make there money work for them. They know how to create and make passive income. As the internet CEO, I have became extremely successful on the internet because I have learned how to build a business. My income is on autopilot. It makes money for me. I have learned how to implement profitable resources that have created multiple residual and passive income streams via online.

No comments: